The Currumbin Service Centre project has commenced.
It’s been exciting to see the Currumbin Service Centre project breaking ground. Once completed in early 2023, the site will offer a variety of public amenities and conveniences including fast food, health, fitness and storage services and will be an excellent example of a mixed-use approach to large format retail property.
Despite the site’s industrial zoning, the project has established an important precedent in recognising the broader commercial and ‘gateway opportunities’ for the site by virtue of its high-profile location.
AT A GLANCE
- Integrated mixed use retail / commercial development, comprising:
- Service station / truck-stop
- Multiple food and drink drive-thru tenancies
- Multiple showroom tenancies
- Light industrial tenancies
- Warehouse / storage
- Located over 4.5Ha of land at the M1 north-bound / Stewart Road interchange
- Prominent site with numerous approved pylon signs, including a 25m high pylon and separate 3D billboard
- Access catered for up to B-Double heavy vehicles
- Currently in construction and due to open by early 2023