TFA engineers are fully qualified professionals.
We are proud members of:
- Australian Institute of Architects as an A+ Member
- Biofuels Association of Australia (BAA)
- Queensland Renewable Fuels Association Inc.
- Australian Convenience and Petroleum Marketers Association (ACAPMA)
- Fellow and Members of the Institute of Engineers MIE (Aust)
- Australian Institute of Energy
- Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants
- Australian Hydrogen Council
TFA have accreditation with the following governing bodies:
- ISNetworld Certified Contractor
- Qld Building & Construction Commission (TfA Group Pty Ltd, QBCC Act lic 15028765)
- Victorian Building Authority
- Building Professionals Board NSW
- Building Practitioners Board NT
- Queensland Government PQC III
- Registered Professional Engineers Queensland, Northern Territory and Victoria
- Chartered Professional Engineers (CPEng)
- National Engineering Register (NER)
- Hazardous Area Design & Classification Accreditation
Our mentoring program ensures that the specialist knowledge of our senior staff is captured and passed on to the next generation of professionals.