TfA Project Group are currently seeking a Civil Project Engineer with experience in the design and delivery of commercial, industrial and residential developments to join our expert project delivery team. This is a permanent position, available immediately and will see you working with a group of enthusiastic and capable professionals. The position is available in our head office located in Fortitude Valley.
The role will be focussed on the design of fuel, energy and industrial development projects, as well as other general retail and commercial projects such as shopping centres, childcare centres, and multi-retail development projects.
- Project delivery including multi-disciplinary engineering and design coordination, on time and within budget
- Engineering design and technical services for multiple projects including earthworks, pavements, stormwater drainage systems, sewer reticulation, road design, etc.
- Preparation / review of project technical specifications and scope of work documents
- Liaison with clients, authorities and sub-consultants
- Preparation of material take-offs and cost estimates
- Preparation of specifications and scopes of work
- On-site inspections and preparation of inspection reports
- Minimum 5 years proven consultancy experience as a civil design engineer or project engineer in Australia
- Experience in both commercial/industrial developments and Council/Main Roads infrastructure projects.
- Understanding of water sensitive urban design
- CPENG / RPEQ or having commenced the process of attainment as a minimum
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written), in particular high level of technical writing ability (reports, professional emails and letters)
- Ability to work autonomously and be highly productive
- Team player. Experience with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to deliver multiple projects concurrently in a quality, cost effective and efficient manner.
Salary & Conditions
Your salary will be negotiated depending on your experience
To apply for this position, please attach a cover letter addressed to the General Manager and your CV/resume via Seek