TfA Project Group is a highly experienced and specialised engineering services company providing solutions for the renewable energy, downstream oil, retail fuel and convenience, and dangerous goods industries. We have offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and have an extensive range of project management, planning, engineering design and construction management capabilities.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical / Piping Designer with 3 years relevant industry experience to join our multi-disciplinary team in our Melbourne office located in Docklands.
The successful applicant will:
- be proficient and highly skilled in 2D and 3D design drafting;
- be able to understand and interpret complex P&ID’s;
- have advanced skills in AutoCAD and Cadworx;
- have demonstrable experience in utilising surveys and 3D scans/point cloud;
- have at least 3 years’ industry experience
- be able to demonstrate previous experience site and plant layouts;
- be able to demonstrate experience with all design drafting aspects including document control, checking, back-drafting and on-site verification;
- have a proven record in producing detailed, high quality and accurate deliverables; and
- be proactive and focused on meeting project deadlines.
Experience as a lead designer in multi-discipline engineering and design consultancies and/or experience with bulk fuels storage and distribution, process plants or retail fuel systems will be highly regarded.
Salary & Conditions
Your salary will be negotiated depending on your experience.
To apply for this position, please attach a cover letter addressed to the General Manager and your CV/resume via Seek