TfA Project Group is a highly experienced and specialised engineering services company providing solutions for the renewable energy and biofuels, downstream oil, retail fuel and convenience, and dangerous goods industries. We have offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and have an extensive range of project management, planning, engineering design and construction management capabilities.
We are currently seeking a Structural Design Drafter with relevant industry experience to join our head office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. This position is to commence immediately.
The successful applicant will:
- be proficient and highly skilled in 2D and 3D design drafting;
- have advanced skills in AutoCAD;
- have demonstrable experience in detailing commercial and industrial projects (steel structures, reinforced concrete, tilt-up panels, masonry, etc.);
- be able to demonstrate previous experience liaising with multi-disciplinary teams;
- be able to demonstrate experience with all design drafting aspects including document control, checking, back-drafting and on-site verification (minimum 2 – 3yrs experience required);
- have a proven record in producing detailed, high quality and accurate deliverables; and
- be proactive and focused on meeting project deadlines.
Experience in the commercial/industrial sector and exposure to 3D software packages will be highly regarded.
Salary & conditions:
Your salary will be negotiated depending on your experience.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter addressed to the General Manager and attach your CV/resume via Seek.