Get In Contact
- Phone : 1300 794 300
- Email : email@example.com
- Location : Brisbane
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Master of Business Administration – MBA (Major in Finance), Project Management Diploma Course, WPCG Work Clearance Accredited
- Member of Engineers Australia – Chartered Professional Engineer – MIEAust CPENG (Civil & Structural)
- Registered Engineer National Engineering Register – NER (Civil & Structural)
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (Civil & Structural)
- Northern Territory Building Practitioners Board – Certifying Engineer
- Victoria Building Authority - Registered Building Practitioner
Juan Avella joined TfA’s Brisbane office in 2011. He is now a Director of TfA and leads TfA’s Civil and Structural team.
Juan has a Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) and has worked in the industry for over 19 years as a civil and structural engineer delivering multi-disciplinary projects both in Australia and overseas. His technical ability and leadership have been fundamental to the expansion of TfA’s civil and structural capabilities which has seen TfA assisting clients with innovative and cost-efficient solutions across different industry sectors such as downstream oil, gas, utilities, energy, and industrial and commercial property.
Juan’s extensive consultancy and contractor side experience provides him with a great understanding of construction methodologies and site constraints. He has a wealth of experience in leading teams while maintaining a hands-on approach providing expert advice in areas such as bulk earthworks, industrial pavements, drainage and structural design for a variety of projects.
Juan is a Chartered member of Engineers Australia (civil and structural colleges), registered professional engineer in Queensland (RPEQ), registered building practitioner in Victoria (Structural) and registered certifying engineer in the Northern Territory (Structural).back