This month, in July 2020, TfA Project Group proudly celebrates 25 years in operation! From humble beginnings out of a Brisbane suburban garage to a national, multi-disciplinary consultancy, we look forward to another successful 25 years ahead.
Although challenging times this year, we value our long term relationships with clients, high ratio of long term employees and also the many young graduates we have mentored along the way, many of whom now hold senior positions within our diverse group of clients.
We are as passionate as ever about the projects we deliver with quality and value at the forefront of our culture.
A foundation of TfA since its inception has been in servicing the downstream oil industry. This has included bulk petrochemical facilities (fuel depots and terminals, bitumen import and process facilities and lubricant blending plants), aviation, marina and mining fuel facilities, retail and commercial facilities including the development of well over 1,000 service stations, truck-stops and travel centre developments. We remain leading consultants in this industry to this day.
Over the years, we have broadened our industry expertise and specialise in a range of other industries including renewable energy / biofuels, hazardous industry / dangerous goods and broader commercial / industrial forms of development.
Our goal to provide a one-stop-shop to service the full life cycle of a project has seen our original project management, engineering and design drafting service now expanded to include full town planning, architectural, engineering (all major disciplines) and project management. Particularly over the last 10 years, this goal has been realised and has also allowed us to expand our national reach from our head office in Brisbane to our other offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
Some of our major achievements over the last 25 years include:
• Establishing national service agreements with downstream oil industry clients to deliver our full suite of professional services
• Thriving in a dynamic retail fuel industry that has evolved significantly over the last 25 years
• Being at the forefront of the bio-energy industry (particularly in the development of biofuels and hydrogen) both of which we have been active in since the early 2000s
• Maintaining an excellent staff retention record with many long-term valued staff with 10 years plus service at TfA
• Successfully transitioning our management structure in 2016 to lay the foundations for another successful 25 years ahead
Thank you to all our valued staff and clients for allowing us to maintain a successful operation for the last 25 years and well into the future!